Seeing the Unseen
Available in digital mp3 format. Access to your Seeing the Unseen paraliminal mp3 will be emailed to you in 2-3 business days from Learning Strategies Corporation, the creator of the paraliminals.
Uncover new answers, insights, and ideas
Have you ever wanted Sherlock Holmes' remarkable proficiencies of observation and logical reasoning?
Paul Scheele says you have remarkable capacities of perception waiting to be tapped. Every image and sound can be observed and acted upon.
And thanks to Seeing the Unseen Paraliminal, you can turn on your powers of observation so that your brain recognizes patterns and makes important connections.
It helps you disregard distractions, see unseen details, quickly make associations, and solve the mysteries around you. As a result, you improve the quality of your decisions, bring greater clarity and ease to your life, and manifest what you choose.
Brain scientists estimate your eyes and brain routinely process 10 million bits of information a second, yet you consciously only perceive 40 bits of the information being processed. That's because the perceptional defense mechanisms in the brain limit what registers with the conscious mind. This keeps you from being overwhelmed by too much stimulation. It's really a matter of survival.
But with this Paraliminal you can use these heightened senses and your full processing bandwidth to your advantage…zooming in, magnifying, cranking up the volume, and responding to subtle signals.
As you use this Paraliminal, you will:
- Harness your powers of observation to guide your decisions and actions.
- Explore the sights, sounds, and feelings to enhance your understanding of life.
- Perceive new ways of solving problems and challenges you face.
- Build confidence in your ability to discern what you need in each moment.
- Improve the accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of your thinking.
- Shift your awareness to see from multiple perspectives, catching relevant details others do not.
- Observe the true essence of the people, animals, and objects in your environment.
- Turn on the pattern-recognition abilities of your brain to discover intricate connections between causes and effects.
- Tune in more quickly to what is important and meaningful to help you fully realize your highest intentions.