Moon-Jupiter in Cancer Metal Talisman
Helps with depression, health, increases head-heart connection for decision making
Includes: 100% Sterling Silver Talisman (2.9mm diameter), 20-minute Vision Coaching Consultation, 7-day Ritual Kit (incense powder, bath crystals, planetary oil, 100% pure beeswax candle)
What effects does a Moon-Jupiter Talisman have?
In his Three Books of Occult Philosophy the famous Renaissance astrologer and mage Cornelius Agrippa says a Moon talisman,
"[R]enders the bearer thereof grateful, amiable, pleasant, cheerful, honored, removing all malice and ill will. It causeth security in a journey, increase of riches, and health of body, and drives away enemies and other evil things from what place thou pleaseth..."
-Cornelius Agrippa, Three Books of Occult Philosophy Bk. II, Chapter 22 (Tyson ed.) page 319.
As we can see, the Moon talisman helps with melancholy and depression, and enhances health.
The Moon in Cancer conjunct Jupiter improves one’s spirits and heartfelt feelings and expression of happiness. The Moon-Jupiter Talisman increases one’s benevolence and generosity, as well as a background on your faith and beliefs. It also helps successfully distinguish one’s thoughts and feelings, and use both the head and heart to make day-to-day decisions.
This talisman helps one take responsibility for one’s emotional state and help use one’s intuition in to help provide a solution in meeting unmet emotional needs.
- Become more responsive unconsciously to small cues put out by other people.
- Be better able to relate to other with great feeling and empathy.
- Enhance your ability to relate at a very deep, intense level, not only with your rational mind but with your subliminal senses as well.
- Enhance the quality of emotional depth and perspective in your day-to-day life.
- Become consciously aware of your emotional reactions to people and your environment.
- Become more emotionally receptive to what others have to say.
- Increase your desire to be with people with whom you feel emotionally close to.
- Become more sympathetic to other people’s problems.
- Stimulate a desire to protect and support your friends, loved ones, and family emotionally.
- Deal more easily with groups by being able to fit your communication to respond to a group’s changes of mood.
- Enhances your impact with the public. Thus it will help for any sort of public appearance or situation in which you have to sell something to a group of persuade them of a point of view.
- Increases your desire to make a personal connection with everyone you meet.
- Enhance your maternal instincts in the way you care for others.
- Become more sensitive to people’s emotional needs and wants, which better enables you to respond to them at a very deep level of understanding.
- Receive some benefit from a female acquaintance, regardless of your own sex.
- Understand more about your emotional nature and the nature of your personal relationships.
- Increases your desire to being more open to meeting others that can provide greater emotional support, warmth, and nurturing from.
- Be better able to communicate your feelings more easily to your spouse, a significant other, or a close working partner, or anyone else with whom you encounter on an intimate level.
- Enhance your ability to verbalize what you feel strongly about to others.
- Bring an intense period of good feelings and generosity toward other.
- Give you a greater sense of emotional security and certainty that everything in you life is all right and that you have nothing to fear.
Is this the best talisman for me?
It is highly recommended that you have a Talisman Diagnosis Consultation before purchasing a talisman to ensure that you are buying the most effective talisman to achieve your outcomes. The consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of your talisman purchase.
About the Moon-Jupiter in Cancer Talisman Image
The image description comes from three sources. The first is Cornelius Agrippa who says that the image should be made when Jupiter is in his exaltation, Cancer, and in the Ascendant,
"...[I]t was a naked man crowned, having both his hands joined together and lifted up, as it were deprecating something, sitting in a four-footed chair, which is carried by four winged boys, and they affirm that this Image increased felicity, riches, honor, and conferreth Benevolence and prosperity, and freeth from enemies..."
-Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Book II, Chapter 39 (Tyson ed.) page 383.
About the Astrological Election
The time for casting the Moon-Jupiter talisman was for Sunday, July 7th, 2013 at 10:57 AM JST in Tokyo, Japan. In this figure the Moon is strong, in her sign of Cancer placed in the Midheaven where she is best able to manifest her effects. The Moon makes a conjunction with Jupiter - the great benefic - with whom she has reception by Dignity-Exaltation and Term. Jupiter is in a grand trine configuration with Saturn and Neptune.
About Vision Coaching
In addition to the extremely sophisticated astrologically elected time for the creation of the Planetary Mojo Talisman, part of what makes these talismans so powerful is the coaching process to help you clarify your vision that will be attached to your talisman through ritual. During the 20-minute Vision Coaching Consultation, master astrologer William Stickevers will work with you to craft your vision statement in accordance to your desired outcomes and the planetary transits in your natal horoscope.